infostars

Infostars & Shopping

Infostars is your one stop info shop for all the latest on your favorite celebs, fashion, music and more, take a look at our bilingual shopping directory…
Hommage aux vedettes francophones, anglophones et magasinage.
Site Map  |  shopping  |  Canada 411  |   MUSIQUE 24/24  |   Catalogs.comtracking  |  Video humour  |  Réseau contact  |  arrowRegister at eBay.ca!  ebay catracking  |  eBay.uk  ebay uk  |  eBay Motors  |  eBay!  usa

Stars & Celebrities
Vedettes & Célébrité(e)s
Quebec Français
Canada Bilingual
Europe Français
USA  Bilingual
Divers | Various
Annonces musiciens
Blagues | humour
Cartes virtuelles
clipart
cuisine | recettes
dictionary online
Fashion & Beauty
Free games online
Free movies online
funny videos & Jokes
Greeting e-cards
Health site
Histoire  History
Horoscopes  Tarot
Jeux en ligne
Mode & Beauté
Music lyrics
paroles chansons

Music Midi 
Karaoke MP3

Photos diverses  
Various Pictures

people finder
public record

Posters & art
Recipes
Santé
Search engines
Wallpapers/Screensavers
Yahoo marketing
Autres | Others
Liens | Links
Faire lien | Link to me
contact

Why Older Rich Guys Will ALWAYS Want Younger Women? Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Recommended Author Posted on Sep 26, 2016 at 08:50 PM

The reason successful older men prefer to date younger women is because THEY CAN. Women are not attracted to youth. Women are attracted to confidence and power.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2018 at 03:24 PM

In my opinion, most men are attracted to youth and beauty, a younger woman feeds their ego. Most of the time, the younger woman is with him for what he can give to her. I think he knows that, but doesn't care. That moment of affection and attention from a younger female is worth looking like an "older" fool. I could be wrong, but there is a bit of truth to this statement.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2017 at 05:43 AM

This is a very interesting Topic.  You're a living example of your earlier home life, educational background, those crucial growing years when you are transitioning from a child, teen to an adult is the determining factor that plays a baring as to the type of person you become, therefore a young Lady may or mayn't be attracted to somebody that fits within that category, they may be self sufficient in their own right, very/highly educated, therefore don't find or feel the need for and Older Wealthy Man to take them under his wing and provide for them  and jet set them around the world as should they choose they can carry out all that on their own accord.

On the other hand they may find that appealing because their life has no meaning in their own eyes and they need that fulfilment and excitement they never experienced growing up and desire for such a Man to provide them the security and love they never felt they had.

That works the same for a a Young Guy to be attracted to an Older Woman, to feel emotionally more connected and a sense of greater emotional security and intimacy, but on the other hand just like above if that younger Guy is confident and self assured like a younger Woman, then in his own right,  he too is more flexible to whom he might decide to partner with and vice versa Older or Younger on all accounts, so it is dependent on that earlier start in life, a product of ones environment overall I personally feel determines the outcome.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2017 at 10:03 PM

agree

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2017 at 03:26 AM

i agree with you

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2017 at 07:50 PM

It certainly appears that way.  It’s sad to think that some women just want to be paraded around as eye candy.  Little do the old guys know, but their younger eye candy will be doing their pool boys before too long!  You reap what you sow!

I’d take a classy, seasoned man with his sh*t together before I would take on the babysitting job of a younger man.  I just don’t think there are any on this site!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2017 at 07:43 PM

All men think they want Barbie. Barbie gives them back their youth - temporarily.  It's all superficial.  

And BTW: It would be so refreshing for people to proof read and spell check their comments.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2017 at 05:10 PM

Rich guys go with younger women because they are easier to manipulate. They use there money as a tool to show the woman what she could have until they are done with her. It's the world your dealing with, nothing nice about it.

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Mar 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM

Older  men do not always look for younger women(and the ones who do the maybe you should pass) this is a wrong statment  in my opinion !!! and of my own experience 1as long as you are worth it age is only a number !Trust me !

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2017 at 09:25 AM

Totally agree with you comment 😄

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Mar 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM

All men want to be with someone they are attracted to and have fun with.  It is not automatic that they go with younger women, but as a man gets older, the range expands so it can work out that way just as it can also work out that he finds his high school sweetheart.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2017 at 01:09 PM

Well, not all the Young girls are as described above, there are plenty of young girls who are intelligent, resourceful, well educated. It all depending on personality and choice...

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Not all older men like myself want to be with a younger woman. Older women are more interesting to be with given their life experiences. They generally know what they want and are looking for. Many have been mothers which makes them more giving. It takes a lot of patience, love, and giving of oneself to raise children. They also make better lovers.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 06, 2016 at 07:21 PM

Sorry but I disagree, I have come across several younger men that when I asked them why not go after a younger girl, they said they have nothing in common or talk about with a younger girl, as a matter of fact they prefer to date older women that are mature and interesting to talk to.

USERNAME LOGIN
Username or email address:

Password:

Keep me signed in on this computer until I logoff
Forgot your username or password?

Click here to send this site to a friend!

© infostars glacombe.com, 1999-2006
thank you very much